What's new

Can't make changes in GUI Administration > Systems

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

JT Strickland

Very Senior Member
I've read the other threads, but I haven't imported anything from another router or those scenarios. All I was trying to do was turn off SSH, and I get the message, "The account already exists. Please enter a different name", and it won't save my changes. I've rebooted the computer, rebooted the router, and it is still the same. Anybody have a fix?

What threads? Did you try any of the fixes they offered? Even if it isn't an exact match to your issue?

What threads? Did you try any of the fixes they offered? Even if it isn't an exact match to your issue?
Looking back at my post, it looks like I read all the threads, but I only read about three that were recent and relevant. That was misleading on my part.
I did try the fixes that I knew how to do, some I did not know how.
thanks for answering.

Edit: I had planned to do a factory reset when 386.1 is stable and upgrade to it and a new usb micro sd card, but I may need to do it early.
I hope that cures it.

Last edited:

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!