NETGEAR announced six new mananaged and unmanaged PoE switches at CES 2020.
The new POE+ switches include two managed and four unmanaged models:
- GS110TUP Ultra60 PoE++ 10-Port GbE Smart Managed Pro Switch with a 240W power budget
- GS710TUP Ultra60 PoE++ 10-Port GbE Smart Managed Pro Switch 8 PoE++ ports with a 480W power budget
- GS724TPP 24-Port GbE Hi-Power PoE+ Smart Managed Pro Switch
- GS308PP 8-Port GbE Unmanaged PoE+ Switch with 83W PoE budget
- GS316P 16-Port GbE Unmanaged High-Power PoE+ Switch with 115W PoE budget
- GS348PP 48-port GbE Unmanaged High-power PoE+ Switch with 380W PoE budget and 24 ports PoE
All models will be shipping this month and are priced as follows: GS110TUP - $399.99, GS710TUP - $579.99, GS724TPP - $429.99, GS308PP - $119.99, GS316P - $194.99, GS316PP - $219.99, and GS348PP - $449.99. For more information, visit netgear.com/business.