ChannelHog - Monitor And Force Maximum 5GHz Bandwidth For AX88U - continued ...

• ATTENTION! You'll notice a Prefix dropdown when you create a thread. If your post applies to one of the topics listed, please use that Prefix for your post. When browsing the thread list you can use the Prefix to filter the view.
  • ATTENTION! As of November 1, 2020, you are not able to reply to threads 6 months after the thread is opened if there are more than 500 posts in the thread.
    Threads will not be locked, so posts may still be edited by their authors.
    Just start a new thread on the topic to post if you get an error message when trying to reply to a thread.

kernol

Very Senior Member
@thiggins - example of where 6 month rule rather arb? - could not post this request in the original thread due to 6 month rule.
Please create TAG for this Add-on. Thanks - then you can delete my post ;-)

thiggins

Mr. Easy
Staff member
You don't need a prefix to create another post. Just open a new thread.

kernol

Very Senior Member
For those interested in a RMerlin Add On [for the AX88U only] to fix 5GHz bandwidth - see the first post here ...
and note that you cannot post in that thread because it is too old [started 10th January 2020].

Channelhog addon does not have a TAG or Filter like all the other addons - so as thiggins says - just ignore the request to use tags and post without one.

RMerlin

Asuswrt-Merlin dev
In an attempt to keep the list of prefixes manageable, I'd rather only allocate a new prefix to addons that actually have enough activity to warrant one. This script doesn't.

Slawek P

Regular Contributor
Hi - quick question. Is it safe and reasonable to install ChannelHog both on both main AX88U router as well as AiMesh one?

Kingp1n

Very Senior Member
Hi - quick question. Is it safe and reasonable to install ChannelHog both on both main AX88U router as well as AiMesh one?
I think it's safe but you only really require it in the main router.