What's new

Cisco NAS Model NSS3000 cannot access web management portal

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

IFIXPCS

New Around Here
I am well aware this is a Cisco End Of Life device, hence ZERO support from vendor.

I have done searches in what I think are the top 3 web search portals: Google\Bing\Yahoo, to get to the resolution on not able to connect to web management portal much less to the shares I established on this old Cisco NAS Model NSS3000.
I have followed the admin guide (page 129) and all other search results on resetting the network and device's (unit) configuration with the reset button found on the front and still does not allow me to get into it.
MyCiscoNSS3000BoardLayout.JPG
MyCiscoNSS3000BoardLayoutJUMPERS.JPG

I have been reading that this might be a defect on the firmware originally on this NAS box.
There are two jumpers but for the life of me cannot find if by doing something to them I can reset it via the integrated circuit board itself.
Anyone out there know any tricks or workarounds on getting past this "show stopper"?

Thank you in advance.