What's new

Cisco NSS324 firmware/sizing upgrade

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

mjones99

New Around Here
Hello,

I have 2, prelated, questions/issues.

1. Does anyone have the 1.4 and/or 1.5 firmware for the NSS324? I am at 1.3.

2. I have upgraded the drives to 2TB x 4 for total 8TB. I cannot apply and RAID configuration, however, I can use the drives as individual shares drives on the network. No RAID config choice on the box 'sees' the drives. Any advice?

Thanks ...

I have an archived version of the file. But it is really a Qnap devices. A TS-459Pro model. I had one for a while. There was a version of the firmware that you could flash and then you could install Qnap firmware after that.
I have 1.5.0.3 that I saved.

I think after I flashed that, I installed 1.1.4 version of Qnap for the 459 and then started the upgrade path for that one. I end up with the last one being 4.2.2

It was then EOL and no more support after that.

Please let me know how you would like me to get it to you and I will try and send it to you.

Hi Clifton, may I request your help with firmware updates on my nss324? I am running 1.4.0 and would like to get to qnap 4.2.2 if you can help me with the intervening firmware. Appreciated.

thanks
tommy

Hey Clifton,
Any way you can help with firmware for my NSS324. I am running 1.0.0. Contacted cisco without and requested firmware without success. Looking to upgrade to qnap. Any help is appreciated.
Thank you

Hey Clifton!
You're my last hope about this...
I can't find the 1.5 firmware in anywhere!
Can you send it, plz!

I have an archived version of the file. But it is really a Qnap devices. A TS-459Pro model. I had one for a while. There was a version of the firmware that you could flash and then you could install Qnap firmware after that.
I have 1.5.0.3 that I saved.

I think after I flashed that, I installed 1.1.4 version of Qnap for the 459 and then started the upgrade path for that one. I end up with the last one being 4.2.2

It was then EOL and no more support after that.

Please let me know how you would like me to get it to you and I will try and send it to you.
Clifton, or anyone else for that matter,
Looking for some help. Got an old NSS324 and firmware 1.0. I understand I need to upgrade through firmware updates, 1.5 etc, then moving on to Qnap. Any help most appreciated.

That would be a huge blessing, Clifton. Please let me know what you need me to do. Thanks.