What's new

Clickable columns in Traffic Analyzer

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

HypoLuxa

New Around Here
Feature request: Ability to switch to user view by the day and be able to click headers to sort, such as "total" to see bandwidth hogs etc instead of have to study each line. Unless I'm missing something I think it would be a great feature

Which specific page are you referring to? If it's Asus' Traffic Analyzer, I don't touch that specific page because the code is quite intricate, and would be impossible to keep in sync with Asus' own future changes.

Which specific page are you referring to? If it's Asus' Traffic Analyzer, I don't touch that specific page because the code is quite intricate, and would be impossible to keep in sync with Asus' own future changes.

Good enough I was speaking of /Main_TrafficMonitor_devdaily.asp

Good enough I was speaking of /Main_TrafficMonitor_devdaily.asp

devdaily is unique to Asuswrt-Merlin so it would be possible to modify the page. I might take a look at it eventually, but it's not a priority as it requires a lot of work to implement such a thing, and IPTraffic is going to gradually be phased out (doesn't support IPv6, and doesn't work on newer routers).

In the meantime, why not rely on the graphic pie charts? They should make it trivial to figure out what is using your bandwidth.