Following last year’s introduction of its Ruckus R750 Wi-Fi 6 4x4:4 access point, CommScope is adding three indoor and two outdoor products to its Ruckus family of APs.
Designed and optimized for campuses, hospitality businesses, and large venues, these Ruckus APs include the following features: SmartZone Network Controller, ZoneDirector, RUCKUS Cloud, RUCKUS Unleashed, and network intelligence delivered via Ruckus Analytic’s AI and machine learning. Also, the Ruckus APs use an object interference minimizing tech called BeamFlex and Ruckus’ own Ultra-High-Density Technology Suite of services that help improve end-user experience and network performance.
These new Ruckus APs include:
- R850 (pictured top): a Wi-Fi 6 8x8:8 indoor access point with 5.9 Gbps speeds and embedded IoT.
- R650: a Wi-Fi 6 4x4:4 indoor access point with 3 Gbps speeds and embedded IoT.
- R550: a Wi-Fi 6 2x2:2 indoor access point with 1.8 Gbps speeds and embedded IoT.
- T750 (pictured bottom): a Wi-Fi 6 4x4:4 outdoor access point with 3.5 Gbps speeds and embedded IoT.
- T750SE: a Wi-Fi 6 4x4:4 outdoor access point with 3.5 Gbps speeds, embedded IoT, and sectorized antennas.