What's new

Compatibility with ZenWiFi AX6600

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Eodyne

New Around Here
Is Merlin compatible with the ZenWiFi AX6600. I see compatibility with for AX 6000 and I just wanted to check if that included everything "under" 6000 (i.e. 6600) before trying to install it. I'm using a 6600 as a AiMesh node.

Is Merlin compatible with the ZenWiFi AX6600. I see compatibility with for AX 6000 and I just wanted to check if that included everything "under" 6000 (i.e. 6600) before trying to install it. I'm using a 6600 as a AiMesh node.
Welcome to the forums! Unfortunately you are out of luck... here's a list of compatible models: https://www.asuswrt-merlin.net/about

When purchasing a new router, the first thing I look at is this list... then I dive even further into which one of these is the best bang for the buck (which these forums are great for), and would try to find the one with the longest possible time where it would be supported by Merlin firmware...