What's new

conceptronic CHD3LAN

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

risco

New Around Here
Hi All
need help while updating with latest firmware we had a powercut and finished with the network part of the NAS not working what can be done
chris

Hi All
I am surprised that as yet doing various searches regards possible solutions to my problem I have not been able to find anything.
Is there someone who may have a solution
thanks
chris

Hi All
I am surprised that as yet doing various searches regards possible solutions to my problem I have not been able to find anything.
Is there someone who may have a solution
Sorry, but I have no experience with the product.

You might have a better chance of a response if you provided more details as to what your problem is.

my problem is :
i updated the firmware with a beta firmware and while updating the main power went resulting in a reboot of my computer.
when switching on Nas it would not be found on the network , using the usb connection it was ok only the ethernet part seems to be lost.
when trying to search for it using the default ip link indication was flashing
what can be done
chris

I suspect that you corrupted the flash in the product. Try to run the firmware update process again.

If you can't run the update again, you will need to contact the manufacturer to see if they have a procedure to recover from a corrupted flash.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!