1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice

Welcome To SNBForums

SNBForums is a community for anyone who wants to learn about or discuss the latest in wireless routers, network storage and the ins and outs of building and maintaining a small network.

If you'd like to post a question, simply register and have at it!

While you're at it, please check out SmallNetBuilder for product reviews and our famous Router Charts, Ranker and plenty more!

Consolidate multiple IPs as Proxy server

Discussion in 'Other LAN and WAN' started by 0bitus, Nov 19, 2019.

1. 0bitus

0bitus New Around Here

My ISP allows me to get multiple public IPs from a single modem. There is only one ethernet port on the modem, but if I connect 5 devices to it via a switch, each will have it's own public ipv4 address. IPs are dynamic but stay reserved for a while to the last accessing MAC address.
    I want to dedicate a pc to act as a proxy server, allowing remote connection to these IPs.
    Please give me your suggestions how can I do this, as my networking knowledge is not that good and I have no idea how to approach this. I'd prefer to make this on Windows OS without coding, but any information and guidance will be of great help!