What's new

Custom Themes?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

AppleBag

Regular Contributor
I'd like to create my own theme for Merlin, I can do so using a browser extension and editing the css, but that doesnt work too well for some things such as any images used as headers/seperators (i.e. in ROG theme). Is there some way to create our own and add them to Merlin itself so no browser extension is needed? i.e. uploading the css/images to a subfolder and changing the ui to use that stuff?

I'd like to create my own theme for Merlin, I can do so using a browser extension and editing the css, but that doesnt work too well for some things such as any images used as headers/seperators (i.e. in ROG theme). Is there some way to create our own and add them to Merlin itself so no browser extension is needed? i.e. uploading the css/images to a subfolder and changing the ui to use that stuff?
you would need to make a copy of the /www directory and bind mount it on top, so your changes are used instead. note, this will most likely conflict with a lot of addons that have WebUI features

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!