What's new

D-Link Releases 3 Stream AC1750 MU-MIMO Router

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Julio Urquidi

News Editor
dlink-dir867-mumimo-router.jpg
Updated - Priced at $89.99, the D-Link DIR-867 AC1750 High Power Wi-Fi Gigabit Router is a budget preserving dual-band 3x3 MU-MIMO Wi-Fi router.

It serves up maximum link rates of 450 Mbps at 2.4 GHz and 1300 Mbps at 5 GHz and supports AC SmartBeam technology and intelligent QoS (Quality of Service) that provides traffic prioritization for devices that need more bandwidth.

The DIR-867 provides MU-MIMO functionality at a lower cost than 4x4 models, giving budget minded customers better bandwidth simultaneously across multiple devices connected to a wireless network.

Other D-Link DIR-867 features include five GbE ports (four LAN, one WAN), Quick VPN – L2TP over IPsec and parental controls. Note that there’s no USB port – usually a cost cutting decision made by vendors to keep a router’s price lower than other similar models.

The D-Link DIR-867 AC1750 MU-MIMO Wi-Fi Router is available now at retail and online stores.

Last edited by a moderator:
80/160 MHz support

I'm not seeing D-Link claiming 160 MHz bandwidth support anywhere for this product. Are you sure? The DIR-882 is the only product using the MediaTek MT7621A to claim VHT160 support that I know of and D-Link only claimed that "160 MHz Support may require a further firmware update" that I don't believe has been released. Tim's review makes no mention of VHT160 support.

This model is the same as the DIR-882 and DIR-878 but D-Link has finally removed the fourth 5GHz front-end module which means that you won't get a bonus fourth spatial stream like you do with the DIR-878.

https://wikidevi.com/wiki/D-Link_DIR-867_rev_A1

Last edited:
I'm not seeing D-Link claiming 160 MHz bandwidth support anywhere for this product. Are you sure?
It was a bullet item in the PR blast. You're correct the product doesn't support it. I've corrected the post.

Shoulda realized this when they didn't advertise the router with a much higher number... :)

I'm not seeing D-Link claiming 160 MHz bandwidth support anywhere for this product. Are you sure? The DIR-882 is the only product using the MediaTek MT7621A to claim VHT160 support that I know of and D-Link only claimed that "160 MHz Support may require a further firmware update" that I don't believe has been released. Tim's review makes no mention of VHT160 support.

This model is the same as the DIR-882 and DIR-878 but D-Link has finally removed the fourth 5GHz front-end module which means that you won't get a bonus fourth spatial stream like you do with the DIR-878.

https://wikidevi.com/wiki/D-Link_DIR-867_rev_A1

Thanks for bringing this up, Internet Man!

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!