What's new

Dark knight takes on Netduma

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

peter s

Occasional Visitor
Hi all i own an asus RT-N66U router and mainly use my internet for gaming on my ps4 and the odd bit of downloading and surfing and i'm using the merlin firmware and i really like the dark knight router but for gaming needs i really like the look and features of the netduma R1 and everyone else who games especially on youtube say its the best thing since sliced bread mainly because of all its features and the main one being the geo filter being able to set a distance to who you want to connect to and then ban them if its a bad connection is light years ahead my question is instead of going out and buying an R1 is there any possibility that there could be some firmware by asus or merlin made to house the geo filter on the asus routers and make them more gamer freindly thanks all peter

the netduma uses mikrotik and adds its own interface. Since it uses mikrotik it does well. Its not the geo filter thats the stand out but rather making use of mikrotik routerOS for configurations, from QoS to firewall and thats what makes it good.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!