What's new

spdMerlin Database Missing

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

blava_b

Occasional Visitor
I'm having issues displaying charts in spdmon and when I accessed amtm to reset the database it appears that the database file is missing. I checked manually and it isn't there. How do I recreate it?

Choose an option: rt

WARNING: This will reset the spdMerlin database by deleting all database records.
A backup of the database will be created if you change your mind.

Do you want to continue? (y/n)
y

ls: /jffs/addons/spdmerlin.d/spdstats.db: No such file or directory
[: bad number
Sufficient free space to back up database, proceeding...

cp: can't stat '/jffs/addons/spdmerlin.d/spdstats.db': No such file or directory
Database backup failed, please check storage device

SQLite header and source version mismatch
2021-11-27 14:13:22 bd41822c7424d393a30e92ff6cb254d25c26769889c1499a18a0b9339f5d6c8a
2022-11-16 12:10:08 89c459e766ea7e9165d0beeb124708b955a4950d0f4792f457465d71b158d318

Failing USB drive?

Sorry for posting in an old thread. I was having trouble with vn-stat hanging when doing an Update from amtm, so I decided to uninstall vn-stat, presumably preserving the database files, then re-installing. Now all my historical data is gone. What is the location of those database files? Maybe my weekly backup catches that directory. But if not, what directory should I be backing up so I'm covered for the next time I need to reinstall vn-stat.

Sorry for posting in an old thread. I was having trouble with vn-stat hanging when doing an Update from amtm, so I decided to uninstall vn-stat, presumably preserving the database files, then re-installing. Now all my historical data is gone. What is the location of those database files? Maybe my weekly backup catches that directory. But if not, what directory should I be backing up so I'm covered for the next time I need to reinstall vn-stat.
This does not seems to related to spdMerlin.
Anyway, for vnstat, you can look it up in this directory /opt/var/lib/vnstat

Changing the db file in that directory does not change the stats.

Yup, sorry, wrong topic.

Last edited: