What's new

DDNS Let's Encrypt Not Renewing

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Corey Zamara

Occasional Visitor
Hi, I use noip for DDNS and initially let's encrypt issued a valid cert for me, however it won't renew and if I turn it off and back on it just uses the same cert that expired a few days ago.

Anyone know what may be occurring?

Thanks

Hi Corey Zamara, I have been experiencing issues with 'Lets Encrypt' for some while, including the exact one you report. Even with the certificate renewed it still fails to function currently reporting as "OK" rather than the "Active" which signifies it's correct function.

If you search, there are several threads on these forums referring to LE problems of a similar nature, I have followed the various resolution steps over time with no success. The following posted only yesterday includes RMerlin's observations on LE..... https://www.snbforums.com/threads/a...sues-with-expressvpn.54700/page-2#post-569230 ...and my conclusion!

Hope it is of some assistance...

PC Pilot