What's new

Deauthenticated because sending station is leaving (or has left) IBSS or ESS (3), rssi:0

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Pergola Fabio

Hi,

I have frequent interrupts on my google Home Max, connected to an rt-ac88u, mesh enabled
With mesh, i linked it already to the best AP, i hope it would help, but still a lot of "Deauthenticated" messages

what could be the reason?

The wifi connection is quite good for 5Ghz, 4 of 5 bars

Code:
Jan  3 18:12:59 syslog: wlceventd_proc_event(491): eth2: Deauth_ind 7C:D9:..., status: 0, reason: Deauthenticated because sending station is leaving (or has left) IBSS or ESS (3), rssi:0
Jan  3 18:13:03 syslog: wlceventd_proc_event(527): eth2: Auth 7C:D9:...., status: Successful (0), rssi:0
Jan  3 18:13:03 syslog: wlceventd_proc_event(556): eth2: Assoc 7C:D9:....., status: Successful (0), rssi:0

Its quiet annoying, because i stream radio on it, and then it stops

thnx

These are 5gh settings:

1641378964364.png

1641378994822.png

I think we might be experiencing the same issue. I have the same entries in my log.

Attachments

• Google Home Mini disconnections.txt
    57.1 KB · Views: 129
My Google mini devices are connected to 2.4... only hub is to 5gh...

Minis are working fine, so think related to 5 GH network?

Yes, I think the Mini's operate fine on 2.4Ghz but I prefer that they're on 5Ghz. They receive strong signal, so can't see why they shouldn't work reliably.

I see the following in my log:
wlceventd: wlceventd_proc_event(491): eth6: Deauth_ind xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx, status: 0, reason: Deauthenticated because sending station is leaving (or has left) IBSS or ESS (3), rssi:-50
hostapd: eth6: STA xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx IEEE 802.11: disassociated

Power save mode? On the router?

Apparently it's the Received Signal Strength Indicator in dB. My values seem fine, but I suspect your 0 is indicating a loss of signal.

No, I've tried fixed 20Mhz fixed but it didn't help, so usually I have it set to 20 / 40 / 80.
Do you find things more stable when fixed?

Yes, I've turned power saving off, and so far it seems to be going well, after about a day. That's without changing the bandwidth.

How about you?

I have the same lines as this in my log. Mostly from an old 2010 Macbook pro. Approximately once an hour.

Doesn't seem to affect the connectivity or function of the macbook pro though so I've ignored it for now.