Default Wi-Fi Settings

Wycleff

Regular Contributor
Can someone please upload the default General and Professional Settings of 2,4 and 5 Wi-Fi as a screenshot here.
(The stock settings after a factory reset)

Thank You.

bbunge

Part of the Furniture
Can someone please upload the default General and Professional Settings of 2,4 and 5 Wi-Fi as a screenshot here.

Thank You.
Which router?

OzarkEdge

Part of the Furniture

Thank You.

Would need to know the router model and firmware version, yes... but I would not hold your breath waiting for someone to reset their router so you don't have to. :)

Can you save your configuration, reset to see the defaults, and then restore your configuration?

OE

Last edited:

Wycleff

Regular Contributor
Would need to know the router model and firmware version, yes... but I would not hold your breath waiting for someone to reset their router so you don't have to. :)

Can you save your configuration, reset to see the defaults, and then restore your configuration?

OE

You're right, but i'm not forcing anyone to reset their router, and I know how time-consuming that is, but maybe I'll get lucky and someone will have a screen of the stock Wi-Fi settings floating around.

So, stay healthy, guy's.

Last edited:

Sumsurfguy

Occasional Visitor

Thank You.
Here you go, defaults for ax58u running 386.3_2

General
Screenshot from 2021-11-20 11-44-05.pngScreenshot from 2021-11-20 11-44-47.png

Professional 2.4
Screenshot from 2021-11-20 11-45-41.pngScreenshot from 2021-11-20 11-46-05.png

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2021-11-20 11-46-58.png
    Screenshot from 2021-11-20 11-46-58.png
    56.3 KB · Views: 139

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!