What's new

Delete/edit OpenVpn Clients AC68u

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

jak8

Occasional Visitor
Can anyone advise if it is possible to either delete or edit an existing OpenVpn client on the AC68u. I attempted to setup the router such that when selected only my NAS was routed through the vpn. This took me 3 attempts - 3 differents clients - but was functioning satisfactorily for about a year until PureVPN changed their ovpn details. One of the openvpn clients is still functioning but at a max of 2mb/s which is far from ideal as I normally would achieve 20 - 35 mb/s. There is space for another 2 client setups but ideally I would prefer to remove/edit the non functioning clients.

I am currently on 380.63_2 and presume I should upgrade to a more recent firmware. Can I simply SSH into the router and delete the relevant sections from nvram? As you will probably appreciate from the above I only have a relatively elementary appreciation of IT.

You can set the client or server to default that will do it.