What's new

Development suggestion of user-defined Qos

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

ac66ub1

Occasional Visitor
5b08acda2767b.png

Look at this user-defined Qos rule setting, there's no way to move item up and down.Which means if you want to change the order, you need to delete items and add them again.

5b08acda2767b.png

Look at this user-defined Qos rule setting, there's no way to move item up and down.Which means if you want to change the order, you need to delete items and add them again.

You'll need to speak directly to ASUS devs.

Changing the order of the list does not change the priority of the items or the order the rules are processed. Just the way you look at them.

Sent from my P01M using Tapatalk

Changing the order of the list does not change the priority of the items or the order the rules are processed. Just the way you look at them.

No!
Checked with Asus service,The upper rule of the table is adopted first.Which means the order influence the priority.

No!
Checked with Asus service,The upper rule of the table is adopted first.Which means the order influence the priority.
thats even true to all rules that they have to be processed one after the other in a serial way.
There are not unlimited priorities to make it seamless.

No!
If you knew the answer why did you ask the question? Adaptive QOS seems to work better for me... why don't you try it?

No!

If you talk to them again, tell them I also want to be able to sort the assigned IP table by at least the assigned IP address. :)

OE