What's new

Skynet device blocking

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Makaveli

Very Senior Member
Question Skynet for some reason now has my andriod box as a blocked device outbound and its causing major issues using it.

what is the quickest way to unblock.

If I disable skynet temp everything works.

Is there a quick way to disable it for that IP?

Last edited:
did you add IP to whitelist and it is still not working?
yes i've added to the whitelist and still the same. And I know for a fact its skynet cause as soon as I disable its working.

is there a way in skynet to select an internal IP address and see all blocks inbound and outbound for it?

*update* I looked at your link and I basically cleared and redid my whitelist a few times and now it seems to be working.

Last edited:
Skynet logs every packet it blocks, there is never an exception to this. If skynet ever blocks something it will be logged and can potentially be whitelisted.

Skynet logs every packet it blocks, there is never an exception to this. If skynet ever blocks something it will be logged and can potentially be whitelisted.

this was a strange one because it was blocking outbound connections to that device. Where the device was perfectly fine before, I wasn't able to figure out what the cause was but re-adding it to the whitelist seems to clear out the outbound blocks.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!