What's new

DHCP Client list doesnt show up from WDS Bridged router.

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Engr Khawaja

New Around Here
Hi,

I am trying to understand client list feature. I have ASUS 66U B1 Router. And it works fine, I added another router to extend range using WDS feature [TP Link Router], WDS router has DHCP disabled.

Clients connected to ASUS are shown clearly in their client list. But Client connected through WDS router doesnt show up there. Is there any way to show which clients are connected through TP Link Router?

Thanks

Hi,

I am trying to understand client list feature. I have ASUS 66U B1 Router. And it works fine, I added another router to extend range using WDS feature [TP Link Router], WDS router has DHCP disabled.

Clients connected to ASUS are shown clearly in their client list. But Client connected through WDS router doesnt show up there. Is there any way to show which clients are connected through TP Link Router?

Thanks

What model is the router? You didn’t state the model of the Tp link router

Some of the newer TP links won’t show connected clients in AP / DHCP disabled mode.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What model is the router? You didn’t state the model of the Tp link router

Some of the newer TP links won’t show connected clients in AP / DHCP disabled mode.

Thanks for prompt response, I have TP Link Archer C6 and ASUS 66U B1.

Thanks for prompt response, I have TP Link Archer C6 and ASUS 66U B1.

Not sure at what point they stopped. But I know the latest AC1500 won’t show clients connect to it while in AP mode

Did you just disable DHCP or did you put it in actual AP mode?

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!