What's new

Did we just miss the SNB's 10th anniversary?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

RMerlin

Asuswrt-Merlin dev
Tim joined this forum on May 18th 2008. I assume that means that the forums were setup ten years ago (unless he was on a different platform before that). If that's the case, happy belated birthday to us!

Tim joined this forum on May 18th 2008. I assume that means that the forums were setup ten years ago (unless he was on a different platform before that). If that's the case, happy belated birthday to us!

Was just thinking the same thing - I'd agree with the forums. I think the main site might have more time behind it...

smallnetbuilder.com domain was registered on 2002-03-04 so actually it should be the 16th birthday now [emoji2]

In any case HBD!! [emoji512][emoji512]

Thanks for noticing, guys. Yes, SmallNetBuilder was up first. It took me awhile to be convinced forums were not going to be a huge time sink.... :)

@thiggins - one must appreciate the amount of effort that has been put into the site...

It's not just the reviews, the forums, but all the other work - building things out, keeping an eye on security, the SNB lab work with testing, writing test plans, meeting vendors, doing the trade show stuff, managing contributors for content, keeping an even keel on editorial policy and direction.

It's running a business and managing a community... it's not easy.

Tim - you've been doing this for a long time now... and you've done a fine job at it.

Well Done!