1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice

Welcome To SNBForums

SNBForums is a community for anyone who wants to learn about or discuss the latest in wireless routers, network storage and the ins and outs of building and maintaining a small network.

If you'd like to post a question, simply register and have at it!

While you're at it, please check out SmallNetBuilder for product reviews and our famous Router Charts, Ranker and plenty more!

Did we just miss the SNB's 10th anniversary?

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by RMerlin, Jun 22, 2018.

1. RMerlin

RMerlin Super Moderator

Tim joined this forum on May 18th 2008. I assume that means that the forums were setup ten years ago (unless he was on a different platform before that). If that's the case, happy belated birthday to us!

2. Please support SNBForums! Just click on this link before you buy something from Amazon and we'll get a small commission on anything you buy. Thanks!
  3. sfx2000

sfx2000 Part of the Furniture

Was just thinking the same thing - I'd agree with the forums. I think the main site might have more time behind it...

daviworld, evh909 and Billy Chaney like this.
  4. Asad Ali

Asad Ali Senior Member

smallnetbuilder.com domain was registered on 2002-03-04 so actually it should be the 16th birthday now

In any case HBD!!

OMNI619, daviworld and evh909 like this.
  5. thiggins

thiggins Mr. Easy Staff Member

Thanks for noticing, guys. Yes, SmallNetBuilder was up first. It took me awhile to be convinced forums were not going to be a huge time sink.... :)

Clark Griswald, cjake, Darcy and 6 others like this.
  6. sfx2000

sfx2000 Part of the Furniture

@thiggins - one must appreciate the amount of effort that has been put into the site...

It's not just the reviews, the forums, but all the other work - building things out, keeping an eye on security, the SNB lab work with testing, writing test plans, meeting vendors, doing the trade show stuff, managing contributors for content, keeping an even keel on editorial policy and direction.

It's running a business and managing a community... it's not easy.

Tim - you've been doing this for a long time now... and you've done a fine job at it.

Well Done!

Clark Griswald likes this.
Please support SNBForums! Just click on this link before you buy something from Amazon and we'll get a small commission on anything you buy. Thanks!