What's new

Diversion Diversion + AdGuard DNS

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

ganja24

Occasional Visitor
I have ASUS 68u router with AdGuard DNS setup. can I keep AdGuard DNS if I setup Diversion ad blocking?

Yes.

I have ASUS 68u router with AdGuard DNS setup. can I keep AdGuard DNS if I setup Diversion ad blocking?
it is possible, but somewhat cumbersome since you cannot control what adguard blocks, and you are expecting diversion to block whatever ad guard doesn't without officially knowing what adguard blocks vs what diversion doesn't. a better combination would be Ublock and adguard or Ublock and diversion.

I'm running both as we speak.
It is doable, the only thing is you cannot control what adguard dns servers block. On one hand you control what diversion blocks, but on the other you cant with adguard. Not to mention diversion may already be setup to block everything adguard blocks then you are doing double the work with no results since one service is already doing the work.

It is doable, the only thing is you cannot control what adguard dns servers block. On one hand you control what diversion blocks, but on the other you cant with adguard. Not to mention diversion may already be setup to block everything adguard blocks then you are doing double the work with no results since one service is already doing the work.
It's free and easy (like my women )

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!