What's new

Diversion blocking ads, my PC still sees them

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

keef

If the Diversion ad counter shows ads are being blocked yet ads are showing up on the PC is it a PC DNS thing? I checked and the DNS on the PC does say 192.168.1.1

This driving me up the wall. I missed something. There was a time this all worked so well for me.

thanks all

If the Diversion ad counter shows ads are being blocked yet ads are showing up on the PC is it a PC DNS thing? I checked and the DNS on the PC does say 192.168.1.1

This driving me up the wall. I missed something. There was a time this all worked so well for me.

thanks all
Did you flush your DNS cache on your PC. Something like 'ipconfig /flushdns' on the command prompt.

Did you flush your DNS cache on your PC. Something like 'ipconfig /flushdns' on the command prompt.

Good idea. I had only been deleting the browser cache. It did not solve the problem however I will add that to the steps before testing.

thanks

Check if your browser is using any form of encrypted DNS, bypassing your router.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!