What's new

Diversion Diversion not blocking ads on devices, except through Siri Shortcuts

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Istvanwagon

Occasional Visitor
Hello,

I have had problems with Diversion over the past few weeks, where it seems not to be blocking anything from the router when it worked before beautifully. When I follow dnsmasq.log, I see absolutely nothing. Re-installed on AX-88U with no problem and even put in large blocking file which I had not used before.

I also re-installed UIDivStats, and this seems to hang while creating database table (see second screen shot below) still shows installed after I exit with ^C. Stats show absolutely nothing in the UIDivStats pane (never updated).

I recently noticed the Siri Shortcut for Diversion, and installed it on my iPhone with SSH LAN login. This works like a charm in Safari, but not in any apps.

Any ideas on what could be wrong?

Thanks...

Screen Shot 2021-01-08 at 8.00.57 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-01-08 at 8.01.26 PM.png

Last edited:
Hello,

I have had problems with Diversion over the past few weeks, where it seems not to be blocking anything from the router when it worked before beautifully. When I follow dnsmasq.log, I see absolutely nothing. Re-installed on AX-88U with no problem and even put in large blocking file which I had not used before.

I also re-installed UIDivStats, and this seems to hang while creating database table (see second screen shot below) still shows installed after I exit with ^C. Stats show absolutely nothing in the UIDivStats pane (never updated).

I recently noticed the Siri Shortcut for Diversion, and installed it on my iPhone with SSH LAN login. This works like a charm in Safari, but not in any apps.

Any ideas on what could be wrong?

Thanks...

View attachment 29236View attachment 29237
Can you try the develop branch of uiDivStats please? I've improved various things which should help you. You can install it by running:
Code:
/usr/sbin/curl --retry 3 "https://raw.githubusercontent.com/jackyaz/uiDivStats/develop/uiDivStats.sh" -o "/jffs/scripts/uiDivStats" && chmod 0755 /jffs/scripts/uiDivStats && /jffs/scripts/uiDivStats install

Thanks; I will give that a try. In the meantime, I found out I think the problem is something with the USB Drive. I will post separately on that.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!