Diversion Diversion "not working" with 386.3: FIXED automagically

brec

Regular Contributor
RT-AC86U; Merlin 386.3; Diversion 4.1.12; Skynet 2.7.5

At or near(!) my update to 386.3 a few days ago Diversion stopped working and I'm seeing ads where I didn't before. For example speedtest.net (it seems to be a common example in the threads I've looked at). It could be that the problem is not 386.3 per se, but some router setting I changed in the wake of updating.

When I look at Diversion's terminal interface (via amtm) I don't see anything obvious that would explain the change. I reinstalled Diversion (using its option to do that) with no effect.

Questions and ideas welcome!
 

brec

Regular Contributor
RT-AC86U; Merlin 386.3; Diversion 4.1.12; Skynet 2.7.5

At or near(!) my update to 386.3 a few days ago Diversion stopped working and I'm seeing ads where I didn't before. For example speedtest.net (it seems to be a common example in the threads I've looked at). It could be that the problem is not 386.3 per se, but some router setting I changed in the wake of updating.

When I look at Diversion's terminal interface (via amtm) I don't see anything obvious that would explain the change. I reinstalled Diversion (using its option to do that) with no effect.

Questions and ideas welcome!
Somehow in the few hours since I posted, the problem was fixed. I'm not aware of anything I did to make the change.
 

Vertron

Regular Contributor
I'm having this issue too, very weird. Only happens to devices set to the WAN too. OpenVPN DNS is set to disabled so it's going though the router, but that is blocking ads.
 

Sign Up For SNBForums Daily Digest

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!
Top