What's new

Dlna

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Fab30

Regular Contributor
Hi, please, i have problem with DLNA service. When i play a film, video is OK but sound is bad ->sound bursts on may films... Where is problem? THX

Hi, please, i have problem with DLNA service. When i play a film, video is OK but sound is bad ->sound bursts on may films... Where is problem? THX

DLNA merely sends the file in its original form to the client. Playback issue is either with the client itself having problem with that file, or your connection not being fast enough to stream the file (which doesn't seem to be your problem since video is OK).

yes, becasue tn and router is on 1gbps eth... :( maybe tv has problem with codecs? lot of films not working :(

can i improve usb speed? i have 2TB WD disk with ntfs format, and tv is on eth...

Last edited:
I doubt it's a speed issue (either from USB or network), otherwise your video would also have problems.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!