What's new

dns filter disappeared from the router's interface

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

elgar

New Around Here
I have Asus RT-AC68U. Just today I've noticed I don't have DNS filtering menu in the airprotection section, although I can see that dns filtering is on because it is blocking unwanted content. I've tried to restore factory defaults, but nothing changed. Could anyone help me with this one please?

I have Asus RT-AC68U. Just today I've noticed I don't have DNS filtering menu in the airprotection section, although I can see that dns filtering is on because it is blocking unwanted content. I've tried to restore factory defaults, but nothing changed. Could anyone help me with this one please?
384.7 (7-Oct-2018)
- NOTE: Important changes to DNSFilter, please read below.
- CHANGED: Moved DNSFilter to the LAN section, to make it clear
that it's unrelated to Trend Micro's engine.
https://asuswrt.lostrealm.ca/changelog-382

Assuming you're running 384.7 or later (you didn't say)

That’s because it’s under the LAN section. It moved several versions ago.