What's new

Do the 3 guest networks have client isolation from each other?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

paulbates

Regular Contributor
I poked around a little and could not find the answer to the specific question below

I know that guest networks are isolated from the primary network, I am not asking that

I'm asking anyone, that knows, if the 3 guest networks are isolated from each other.... eg Guest Network 1 clients can not see Guest Network 2 or Guest Network 3 clients?

Thanks if you happen to know.

Paul

I poked around a little and could not find the answer to the specific question below

I know that guest networks are isolated from the primary network, I am not asking that

I'm asking anyone, that knows, if the 3 guest networks are isolated from each other.... eg Guest Network 1 clients can not see Guest Network 2 or Guest Network 3 clients?

Thanks if you happen to know.

Paul

The safe answer is that you should confirm this for your installation. Asus has been changing guest networks to sync to AiMesh nodes, so their operational security should be verified by the user, imo.

OE