What's new

Does anyone have problem aimesh nodes(when enable aiprotection?)and 160mhz not working latest firmw

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Lars

Regular Contributor
I have gt-ax11000 and 4 nodes(zenwifi xt8),I have reset router and all nodes on monday,this morning one of my nodes was offline and led light was black,working great since monday perfeckt signal 5ghz,only thing i did last night was to enable aiprotection enable.Now i have turned off to se if aiprotections is the problem that my nodes go offline?
And on the last firmware i using now i cant get 160mhz to work?tried older firmware last week then 160mhz was working?its keep using 80mhz.and im not using smartconect is disable

I just got ax mesh setup. Upgraded a Ax88u and 68u to Ax88u + ax58u with wired backhaul. I can't get 160mhz working either. Running 384.17 merlin on both units. Did you get anywhere with your 160mhz setup?

Sent from my IN2025 using Tapatalk

try and manually set the channel to 40 and see if it use 160mhz.

I can try it. Auto uses 149 even though it overlaps with my next door neighbor. I also flashed Merlin's .18alpha to both the ax58 and the ax88. Still no luck. Also getting really wonky connection speeds on the ax88. I'm on symmetrical gigabit internet and there is much packet loss and slow speed a lot of the time using my OnePlus 8Pro. Like ~2mbps down and 100mbps up. Really odd. Seemingly my old configuration of a 68u primary and an Ac88u as a wired mesh node was more stable and faster. No very impressed. I suppose that there could be something physically wrong with this ax88...

Sent from my IN2025 using Tapatalk

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!