What's new

Does Merlin work with the iOS mobile Asus Network App?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

M1Babar

New Around Here
I have a RT-AC88u router and I’m trying to use the Asus Network iOS mobile app on my iPhone to manage. However, I’m unable to authenticate. Is there a configuration setting that I need to set?

***** NB: If you updated the iOS app today, that latest version is incompatible with the current version of Merlin firmware. (There was a recent update to the stock firmware, and that firmware’s codebase is required for compatibility with latest version of the iOS app. The current Merlin firmware uses the previous release’s GPL codebase.)

***** NB: If you updated the iOS app today, that latest version is incompatible with the current version of Merlin firmware.
I have no problems whatsoever using the most recent version of the "ASUS Router" app today (1.0.0.7.14) on my iPads (OS 15.4.1) connected to the RT-AC86U running 386.5_2 F/W.

ASUS_Router_on_iPad2.jpeg

***** NB: If you updated the iOS app today, that latest version is incompatible with the current version of Merlin firmware. (There was a recent update to the stock firmware, and that firmware’s codebase is required for compatibility with latest version of the iOS app. The current Merlin firmware uses the previous release’s GPL codebase.)
I have no issues with 386.5.2

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!