What's new

Donation Thread no longer open to posts

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Labdoc

Occasional Visitor
I tried unsuccessfully to post to the sticky Donation thread. I received the message that the thread is closed as it is more than 6 months old. Please start a new sticky thread on Donations to encourage support for Eric and this forum. And I did donate again today (last time was 15 months ago, how time flies)

This thread was at the bottom of that unpostable donation thread, listed under similar threads. Maybe edit this title "The rmerlin donation thread 2.0"

I'm an AC68U superfan. Donated tonight, just the second time in over 5 years...
Posting to record that my donation is a thanks for, and hope of continued, support for the AC68U

I wasn`t sure how I wanted to handle that locked thread. I've never been comfortable with broadly advertising for donations (the initial thread was from a user, and it got stickied by another admin). I finally decided to unstick it, and start a new thread that also included references to both Gnuton's fork and Add Ons developers as well.

New thread: https://www.snbforums.com/threads/asuswrt-merlin-donation-thread.84421/

I finally decided to unstick it, and start a new thread that also included references to both Gnuton's fork and Add Ons developers as well.
A very humanitarian, inclusive attitude. Thanks for all you do, and to those who create nifty add-ons to your product.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!