What's new

Download Maste - Download enable

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Speedy1205

Regular Contributor
Hi Guys,

since yesterday I got A Asus RT-AC56U and trying to configure the download Master. Using the latest Merlin Build 374.40 but I have some difficulties with the the settings. As I need to download the files in the night (no 3G limit) I wanted to set it up to download from 1:00 till 08:00. But when I add now a file, its starting downloading (midday).

The settings I made like this:

5i6q.png

Maybe I understand this in the wrong way ? But there I should put the time where the download should be done.... Any Ideas ?

Hi Guys,

since yesterday I got A Asus RT-AC56U and trying to configure the download Master. Using the latest Merlin Build 374.40 but I have some difficulties with the the settings. As I need to download the files in the night (no 3G limit) I wanted to set it up to download from 1:00 till 08:00. But when I add now a file, its starting downloading (midday).

The settings I made like this:

5i6q.png

Maybe I understand this in the wrong way ? But there I should put the time where the download should be done.... Any Ideas ?

Your settings are ok but Asus DM is buggy.
Restart router, add a torrent to download and see if is starting.
And another thing, be sure your Time Zone is correct under http://192.168.1.1/Advanced_System_Content.asp

well the reboot looks like fixed this issue. I also disabled amule and transmission as I will not need them.

Now I just checked the Loading of the Router and got this:

CPU Load Average (1, 5, 15 mins) 1.83, 1.12, 0.51

I thought its a bit too much and checked with SSH:
3506 3503 admin R 820 0.3 1 48.7 inotify
3505 3503 admin R 820 0.3 0 4.8 inotify

The first process (3506) is uses 50 percent permanent. What is those service for ?

OK its the Problem with AiCloud - Smart Sync.... So when you enable this than this process runs permanent with 50 percent :)

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!