What's new

Dropbox and AC-68U not working - AICLOUD 2.0

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Prasad Kulkarni

New Around Here
I am trying to add my dropbox account in AICLOUD 2.0 on my AC68U. However whenever I add dropbox authentication details, 3ProSync page opens , on which when I click "Allow" , page refreshes but no dropbox account added for synchronization. No error on screen whatsoever.

I tried many times with proper userid/password. No luck. Asus webstorage is working flawlessly . Not sure what is wrong with Dropbox and how to solve it.

I am using AC68U in AP mode. Firmware Version:3.0.0.4.380_4164.

Any help is appreciated.

Dropbox did an API change a while back when they migrated their backend from Amazon's cloud to their own infrastructure...

Asus - I don't think Dropbox is likely to change their end ;)
If issue exists for a while then it is unlikely that Asus will do any change soon . I will setup ftp server on s spare desktop pointing to dropbox folder and will push my security camera recordings there.

Slacker Asus !!

Hello. If it works You Smart Sync Sync with dropbox (3ProSync)

It is possible that 3ProSync program has not been updated by the ASUS but is it true?

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!