What's new

Ds918+ software problem

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

moron+genius

Occasional Visitor
Hope someone can help me with this issue I'm facing with DSM... the pop up dialogue box doesn't stick.. for example when I click the "+" icon in the download station, a dialogue box will appear for a second and disappears before I move my mouse to it. I need to move the cursor over the downloading station icon n this dialogue box appear n when I wanna move cursor to it it disappears! Very frustrating! It's the same with other applications. Very disappointed with synology now. Appreciate any advice. Thanks.

Hope someone can help me with this issue I'm facing with DSM... the pop up dialogue box doesn't stick.. for example when I click the "+" icon in the download station, a dialogue box will appear for a second and disappears before I move my mouse to it. I need to move the cursor over the downloading station icon n this dialogue box appear n when I wanna move cursor to it it disappears! Very frustrating! It's the same with other applications. Very disappointed with synology now. Appreciate any advice. Thanks.

Tried Synology user forum?

Tony is right that the Syno community forums is a more active place for Syno issues.
But since your here, did you try a different browser?
Sometimes its the way the code interacts with a particular browser or plugin.

Good luck

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!