What's new

[DSL-AC68U] GNUton / Merlin builds for DSL routers - v386 ALPHA testing only

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@GNUton - alpha1 seems fairly stable but can't get free LetsEncrypt DDNS certificate to move past "Authoring" on the WAN DDNS webui Page.
It confirms successful registration of the asuscomm.com chosen domain name - but never gets past "Authoring" the certificate.

Also not yet working is webui Traffic Analyzer - "Statistics" page - remains blank no matter how long the page is kept open.
Get "no chart" and MAC Address - "No client" / Used Traffic - "No traffic"!

AiProtect tested and working fine.

Addons tested so far - AMTM / Diversion / Skynet / Unbound / scMerlin / uiDivStats / Entware / Disk check ... no issues there.

Thanks for your effort so far.

Hi, been here so be gentle...
I have just updated my DSL-AC68U to the latest alpha release of this Merlin fork from github, thank you very much.
I now though have a low NVRAM warnng, I have done a factory reset and formatted kids but it is still !ow, is this just a side effect of is it fixable?
Thank you for your help.

Hi, been here so be gentle...
I have just updated my DSL-AC68U to the latest alpha release of this Merlin fork from github, thank you very much.
I now though have a low NVRAM warnng, I have done a factory reset and formatted kids but it is still !ow, is this just a side effect of is it fixable?
Thank you for your help.

@GNUton - with RMerlin's 386 Beta version out - please remember to create a NEW thread yourself with BETA prefix when you release your GNUton 386 Beta. I only opened this one because at the time I was not able to post to your original thread. ;).

I have modified this threads title and removed the prefix - so when you start yours there should be no confusion and in fact this thread should be closed by the Moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.