What's new

DSL-AC68U Firmware Issues

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Tony567

New Around Here
Hi I upgraded to firmware version 3.0.0.4.384_81981 today and I am experiencing lots of disconnections/reboots. Output from the log attached. If anyone could advise how to remedy by tweaking current settings or rolling back to the previous version that would be great.

Attachments

• dsl_ac68u_log.txt
    273.2 KB · Views: 228
I've added some screenshots of my router settings and the exchange I connect to which may be helpful. I just noticed I had set the connect .GNP which wasn't on previously. TBH I struggle with what are the optimum settings. I've turned off GNP and rebooted and will see if the connection holds. Thanks in advance for any hints & tips.

Attachments

• RouterStats.png
    RouterStats.png
    171.1 KB · Views: 251
  • BTCabinetStats.png
    BTCabinetStats.png
    123.6 KB · Views: 232
Hi I upgraded to firmware version 3.0.0.4.384_81981 today and I am experiencing lots of disconnections/reboots. Output from the log attached. If anyone could advise how to remedy by tweaking current settings or rolling back to the previous version that would be great.

Did you reset after upgrading and configure from scratch?

OE

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!