What's new

DSL-AC68U VPN Client exceptions

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

captainfuzzyface

New Around Here
Hi,

I've got NordVpn configured as a client VPN service on the router, which is working just fine. However, for iPlayer this blocks all content. Is there a way to configure device or service exceptions on this router. If not is there another way to get them to connect whilst maintaining the VPN service for all other connections? Thanks.

Hi,

I've got NordVpn configured as a client VPN service on the router, which is working just fine. However, for iPlayer this blocks all content. Is there a way to configure device or service exceptions on this router. If not is there another way to get them to connect whilst maintaining the VPN service for all other connections? Thanks.

Fixed. I changed to a different UK server (UK-448) and now it's working. Not all of their UK servers seem to work with iPlayer and Netflix, but they do have a list of working ones in their FAQ

https://nordvpn.com/unblock/bbc-iplayer/

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!