Part of the Furniture
Version: 7.2.1-69057 Update 2
- Your Synology NAS may not notify you of this DSM update because of the following reasons. If you want to update your DSM to this version now, please click here to update it manually.
- Your DSM is working fine without having to update. The system evaluates service statuses and system settings to determine whether it needs to update to this version.
- Depending on your Synology NAS model, this update will restart the device.
- Fixed an issue where certain models might experience abnormal shutdown after updating to DSM 7.2.1.
- Fixed an issue where files deleted locally might still exist on the Hyper Backup destination server.
- Fixed an issue where file access failed due to errors during soft link creation in Btrfs file systems.
- Fixed an issue where backing up WriteOnce shared folders in Hyper Backup might cause space consumption.
- Fixed an issue where SSD read-write cache might cause unexpected restarts of DSM on SA3200D and SA3400D.