EA9500 Serial Console to CFE

• ATTENTION! As of November 1, 2020, you are not able to reply to threads 6 months after the thread is opened if there are more than 500 posts in the thread.
    Threads will not be locked, so posts may still be edited by their authors.
    Just start a new thread on the topic to post if you get an error message when trying to reply to a thread.

niftylul

New Around Here
Hi, I tried to disassemble the router with your guide, but after I removed the 4 bottom screws, I don't seem to be able to pry open the top cover. Did you use a lot of force to try to open it? Or am I doing it wrong?

Last edited:

chadster766

Very Senior Member
Hi, I tried to disassemble the router with your guide, but after I removed the 4 bottom screws, I don't seem to be able to pry open the top cover. Did you use a lot of force to try to open it? Or am I doing it wrong?
I made this thread a long time ago - can't remember. I can check on that later today.

chadster766

Very Senior Member
I made this thread a long time ago - can't remember. I can check on that later today.

chadster766

Very Senior Member
I put mine back together and the top popped right off. I knew that was too easy and then remembered that when I first pulled the top off I broke some of the clip tabs.

I doubt you will be able to remove it without breaking a few tabs.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!