1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice

Welcome To SNBForums

SNBForums is a community for anyone who wants to learn about or discuss the latest in wireless routers, network storage and the ins and outs of building and maintaining a small network.

If you'd like to post a question, simply register and have at it!

While you're at it, please check out SmallNetBuilder for product reviews and our famous Router Charts, Ranker and plenty more!

ECB6200 not showing node info

Discussion in 'MoCA, HomePlug, HPNA' started by smhollingsworth, Dec 4, 2019.

1. smhollingsworth

smhollingsworth New Around Here

I recently added two ECB6200s to my home network. While troubleshooting a speed issue - I'm getting around 180Mbps Internet speeds off of devices connected through MoCA, even though I'm getting around 900Mbps from my Nighthawk X10 router - I noticed that I don't see any information displayed about this node, except for Node ID and MAC address, when I check the node info page on a ECB6200 device. I also don't see the other ECB6200, at all, which I would expect to show up as Node ID 1.

I've tried both Safari and Chrome (on MacOS) and they each show the same thing. I've also tried rebooting and resetting both ECB6200s.

Any ideas why I'm not getting full node info?

Actiontec ECB6200 UI.png

2. Booboo22

Booboo22 New Around Here

I'm testing the same adapter, and I get the same behaviour. Turning off one of the ECB6200 allows the remaining one to correctly show the statistics. If you have any other MoCA device turned on in the network (such as an STB) this page remains blank as you show. I have the latest firmware.... still researching this issue as well. In my case I tested with Firefox and Windows 10.