What's new

Enable Reboot Scheduler does turn off

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

asdfvv

Occasional Visitor
Hi all,

I have three AC86U with activated "Enable Reboot Scheduler" every night. Time to time the rooters reboot but do not restart again. Simply stays off and I need to press again the on switch again.

It was happening before and after update to 384.7_2. Is not deterministic but occurs randomly every 8-10 times. The three routers are affected by the issue.

Has someone faced the same issue?

Thank you!

Occasionally I too have seen that happen when I manually do a reboot from either the webui or from Putty. I too was doing nightly reboots when I was using 380.70 on a older router. That was very reliable. But since going to 86U 384.x, it's been less so.

Hi all,

I have three AC86U with activated "Enable Reboot Scheduler" every night. Time to time the rooters reboot but do not restart again. Simply stays off and I need to press again the on switch again.

It was happening before and after update to 384.7_2. Is not deterministic but occurs randomly every 8-10 times. The three routers are affected by the issue.

Has someone faced the same issue?

Thank you!

Yes.
Scheduling, both of reboot, & wifi, have been intermittently broken for many months now.
On both Merlin & factory firmware.

Yes.
Scheduling, both of reboot, & wifi, have been intermittently broken for many months now.
On both Merlin & factory firmware.

Thanks for the info.

I am also facing the issue with regular reboot via web admin page. After reboot the device does not wake up.

An issue :(