1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice

Welcome To SNBForums

SNBForums is a community for anyone who wants to learn about or discuss the latest in wireless routers, network storage and the ins and outs of building and maintaining a small network.

If you'd like to post a question, simply register and have at it!

While you're at it, please check out SmallNetBuilder for product reviews and our famous Router Charts, Ranker and plenty more!

Enable Reboot Scheduler does turn off

Discussion in 'Asuswrt-Merlin' started by asdfvv, Nov 19, 2018.

1. asdfvv

asdfvv New Around Here

Hi all,

I have three AC86U with activated "Enable Reboot Scheduler" every night. Time to time the rooters reboot but do not restart again. Simply stays off and I need to press again the on switch again.

It was happening before and after update to 384.7_2. Is not deterministic but occurs randomly every 8-10 times. The three routers are affected by the issue.

Has someone faced the same issue?

Thank you!

2. TonyK132

TonyK132 Regular Contributor

Occasionally I too have seen that happen when I manually do a reboot from either the webui or from Putty. I too was doing nightly reboots when I was using 380.70 on a older router. That was very reliable. But since going to 86U 384.x, it's been less so.

3. Treadler

Treadler Senior Member

Yes.
    Scheduling, both of reboot, & wifi, have been intermittently broken for many months now.
    On both Merlin & factory firmware.

asdfvv likes this.
  4. asdfvv

asdfvv New Around Here

Thanks for the info.

I am also facing the issue with regular reboot via web admin page. After reboot the device does not wake up.

An issue :(