What's new

Energy Management Tool

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Botill26

Occasional Visitor
With so many energy and sustainability management company in the market, I would like to seek help in finding one that can automate mass customization of energy data, that will help business owners to regulate their energy expenditure with improved interactions with their service provider. Although I have shortlisted a few I need more information to finalize everything and to determine which one offers the best customer engagement experience. If you have recommendations please respond here. Have a good day and thanks in advance.

I only know a few like Accenture's customer engagement solution and Ecova's digital engagement solution. If you will also google it, you'll definitely find them on the first page of google result.

I only know a few like Accenture's customer engagement solution and Ecova's digital engagement solution. If you will also google it, you'll definitely find them on the first page of google result.

I already made some research about Ecova and found their website-link as well. Well, it looks good to me but there is still something missing that I could not put into words.

Anyway, I will try to check Accenture's customer engagement solution then collate all the data we have. Then, we will choose the best provider we can hire. Thanks for suggesting!

In our organization we have a dedicated department to manage our energy consumption as well as our telecom expenses.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!