What's new

Entware on Ac88u

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Noble

Occasional Visitor
Hi
this is my first post on this forum, i just purchased an Ac88u, flashed with merlin 380.66_4 and i want to install Entware, i searched in internet for info and all guides are for earlier asus routers. i learned that for ARM devices i need to install Entware on USB compared to directly into the router for MIPS devices.

Anyone installed Entware already on ac88u? if so can i get a simple guide line on how to?

Thanks in advance

Edit: i managed to install Entware via EXT3 USB, now i am trying to figure out how to install shadowsocks client
any expert here?

Last edited:
If you want ad-blocking at the same time, use AB-Solution, it installs Entware for you if you use the ps option that installs pixelserv-tls to block https ads.

thanks for the reply, i have another question, entware is the same as entware-ng ?

Yes it's the latest as ARM, MIPS and x86 forks of Entware was merged into Entware-ng, so you want the ng version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!