What's new

Error while Building.

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

SomeWhereOverTheRainBow

Part of the Furniture
Code:
init-broadcom.o: In function `set_acs_ifnames':
init-broadcom.c:(.text.set_acs_ifnames+0xa0): undefined reference to `wl_list_5g_chans'
init-broadcom.c:(.text.set_acs_ifnames+0xbc): undefined reference to `wl_list_5g_chans'
init-broadcom.c:(.text.set_acs_ifnames+0xdc): undefined reference to `wl_list_5g_chans'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
Makefile:687: recipe for target 'rc' failed
make[4]: *** [rc] Error 1
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/router/asuswrt-merlin.ng-build/release/src/router/rc'
Makefile:2716: recipe for target 'rc' failed
make[3]: *** [rc] Error 2
make[3]: Leaving directory '/home/router/asuswrt-merlin.ng-build/release/src/router'
Makefile:426: recipe for target 'all' failed
make[2]: *** [all] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/router/asuswrt-merlin.ng-build/release/src-rt-6.x.4708'
Makefile:4044: recipe for target 'bin' failed
make[1]: *** [bin] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/router/asuswrt-merlin.ng-build/release/src-rt-6.x.4708'
Makefile:4186: recipe for target 'rt-ac56u' fai

i am trying to build for my RT-AC56u

The RT-AC56U hasn't been supported since 384.6. You won't be able to compile it.

Not if i am trying off of that base? I mean i am compiling from 384.6.

These errors generally indicate you are using incompatible binary blobs, so I suspect you might not have properly checked out from that tag.

These errors generally indicate you are using incompatible binary blobs, so I suspect you might not have properly checked out from that tag.
yes I suspected that. so I redid the whole process, i didn't get any further, so I then redid the environment again, this time i download the Last GPL you commited for the 56U and I used the prebuild tool, and committed the changes to the build environment, proceded to build and I got alot further, but the issue this time wasn't an RC issue, but it became an httpd build error after that.