Everything's up to date (Jun 10 2021 20:17)

• ATTENTION! You'll notice a Prefix dropdown when you create a thread. If your post applies to one of the topics listed, please use that Prefix for your post. When browsing the thread list you can use the Prefix to filter the view.
  • ATTENTION! As of November 1, 2020, you are not able to reply to threads 6 months after the thread is opened if there are more than 500 posts in the thread.
    Threads will not be locked, so posts may still be edited by their authors.
    Just start a new thread on the topic to post if you get an error message when trying to reply to a thread.

BreakingDad

Does that AMTM message upset anyone else?

I love an update, anything new on the horizon that we know of?

BreakingDad

Sorry, I missed the crack of the whip. I better get back to work :(
Come on Jack, bring us something new, exciting and innovating, something that will lay down the name of Jack Yaz in Asus history forever. Tell us your plans for 2021.

Oh and good work so far, we need more though MORE !

Jack Yaz

Part of the Furniture
To be honest, I've been a tad active:
1623364638222.png

Martin_D

Regular Contributor
Does that AMTM message upset anyone else?

I love an update, anything new on the horizon that we know of?
That’s a good thing good stable releases thank you all for the time you put in to the project really appreciated

JT Strickland

Very Senior Member
Fantastic Jack needs a vacation if you ask me, as well as the rest of the coders, movers, and shakers around here.
They do a marvelous job, and I appreciate it.

Jack Yaz

Part of the Furniture
Minor updates galore :D Uninteresting, really: Replace TravisCI with Github Actions

TravisCI (which I use to run Shellcheck automatically) now limit how many "builds" you get for free and I've used all my free credits, so I've migrated to Github actions instead

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!