What's new

Feature request: Cloudflare DDNS

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

filmore

New Around Here
It would be nice to have built-in support for Cloudflare DDNS. It seems it is already supported by inadyn.

I currently have no plan to add more built-in DDNS services, as maintaining these can be time-consuming, and everyone has their own personal favorite service. People are still able to manually configure any of the inadyn-compatible (and even more) services through config files.

I agree that it wouldn't make sense to add every possible provider, but Cloudflare is one of the most popular ones that I really think it's worth having. Would you be willing to accept a PR for it?

Would you be willing to accept a PR for it?
Doubt it. Because once the PR is merged in, it becomes my responsibility to handle it the day Cloudflare's API changes.

Doubt it. Because once the PR is merged in, it becomes my responsibility to handle it the day Cloudflare's API changes.
Mr. RMerlin, I would be very grateful if cloudflare ddns could be added.
Greetings from Türkiye...

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!