What's new

Firewall whielist.

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

el pescador

Probably simple or impossible but here goes.
I want the ps4 to only access certain ip addresses by using the network filter.
In a nutshell ive been monitoring certain game servers and how they play and comparing the pingplotter graphs.
I try to play the daily knockout tourney on Fifa but what ive found is some games are a joke.
Now some games play well.
I check the router connections log at the start fo a game and i see about 10 or so game servers which the console has been talking to...at the end of the game i refresh and the one that i actually played on is left in the log...make sense?
Now im making a list of these servers and monitoring after playing to see whats going on with the route..on pingplotter.
I wont go into that.....

But what i want to do is put in the whitelist any ips the ps4 needs plus any game server needed for the games i have....but for the game servers only put in the trusted ones which are consistently good based on when ive played on them and comparing the ips on pingplotter.

Yes its a pain but im getting delay so needs must.

But if i put in the console ip and the destination ip all other clients wont be able to use the net right??

So how can i get this list of ips int he network services filter whitelist without affecting any other client on my network?

Hope someone can help?