What's new

Firmware 3.0.3.0-26

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Paul4444

New Around Here
Hi

I've recently updated the firmware to 3.0.3.0-026. My donwload speeds have dropped dramatically with P2P or itunes and ipad, iphone and air can no longer find airprinter, the pc finds and prints to it OK. Does the new firmware support bonjour? Any advice on changing settings etc would be greatly appreciated as although I'm fairly tech knowledgable I have little experience with routers. I'm at the poit of restoring it to factory settings and starting again unless someone has advice.

Thanks

Paul

When I upgraded to the new Tomato 3.0 builds, I also had continuous WAN drops until I stopped using previous settings.cfg restores. Also noticed that when I mess with ipv6 to have it started for my first time, I can get to connect despite being compatible with the ISP and the problem starts. So I guess it's a combination of things particular to one's setup.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!