What's new

[Fork] Asuswrt-Merlin 374.43 LTS releases (Archive)

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

John, take care of your own family first. We will still be here when you return!

John hang in there bud and you have my deepest condolences. I lost my mother a long time ago but know how devastating it was... don't worry about us bud, you take care of whatever and we'll all still be here and once again thank you so much for your giving to this community for so long with your releases.

Sincere condolences John to you and your family. Take care of you and yours.

My condolences John and family. Take care, we'll still be here.

My condolences John. Sorry for your loss. I just recently lost my father. Losing a parent is hard. May the Lord help you find peace.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Hang in there John..it will be tough but that's how life is. I too lost my mother unexpectedly last year and realized that this pain doesn't go away...it comes in waves and just keeps coming. The frequency becomes lesser over time but that's all that happens. :( My condolences.

I'm sorry for your loss, John. You'll be in my family's thoughts and prayers. Let us know if there's anything we can do.

Regards,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!